Author's cuisine restaurant
Chateau Vintage - 1 restaurant since 2017
Chateau Vintage ("Chateau Vintage" - a unique family restaurant on Engels pr., 124 (TC "Voyage").
The restaurant has:
• Author's dishes from all over the world (snails, steaks, mussels, rolls, pizza and much more);
• a crushing line of beer in 350 varieties (from Germany, England, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Austria, Lithuania and even Thailand);
• an extensive wine list of about 80 items;
• 20 beers on tap;
• rich alcohol card;
• children's room and menu for the youngest guests;
• summer terrace on the balcony of the 2nd floor with stunning views.
Chateau Vintage is perhaps the best family restaurant in the northern capital!
HELP US IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF SERVICE FOR YOU!
Answer the questions
The unique interior of our restaurant was created with great care by the architect Natalia Maslova. Every detail is conducive to exquisite relaxation.
The restaurant has comfortable armchairs and sofas for your relaxation and location, as well as plasma panels and a large-screen projector for watching sports matches.
Guests can comfortably sit at the contact bar. Live music is played on Friday and Saturday evenings.
Dishes and drinks
In the menu of our restaurant you will find unique author's dishes developed by the concept chef of the restaurant group Big Family Resto Group, an exclusive wine and whiskey list, as well as hits of cocktail classics.
The record-breaking collection of beer varieties covers the entire variety of beer styles and producing countries. Along with varieties from Germany, England or Belgium, in our "Beer Boutique" you can find beer from Denmark, Austria, Lithuania and even Thailand!